Infor Process Automation
Improve and Monitor Your Workflow
Workflow automation allows organizations to increase business efficiency, speed up work processes, and reduce costs. Business events can drive transactions and initiate alerts to key personnel. Approval flows, such as for invoices and requisitions, are a universal example of where process automation can make a huge impact.
Infor Process Automation empowers your organization to quickly design and deploy complex work flows in three steps:
- Model business processes visually in the Process Designer
- Publish processes to the server
- Interact with flows via the Inbasket and email notifications
Built on Infor ION Grid technology, IPA offers enterprise class performance and very high scalability. Administrators can monitor, execute, balance, schedule, troubleshoot and manage the complete life cycle of workflow processes, all within a common user interface using the Lawson Rich Client.
Upgrade to IPA
RPI’s team can help you take advantage of IPA’s numerous capabilities. Infor Process Automation has a superior development environment for higher quality flows, reduced development time, and decreased ongoing flow maintenance. Improved error handling capabilities allow errors to be handled proactively at design time, rather than reacting after the flow has been deployed.
IPA has streamlined its administration compared to ProcessFlow Integrator. Lawson Rich Client is IPA’s single interface, housing all of its administrative features. This new approach enables supervisors to monitor flow status with reduced reliance on custom reports or Lawson server file access, and it allows your administrator to quickly spot and troubleshoot any issues.
Infor Process Automation integrates tightly with multiple Infor products, including S3, M3, Talent Management, Professional Services Automation, Event Hub, and Cloverleaf. This workflow automation tool is valuable across all enterprise applications, not just Infor/Lawson applications.
RPI IPA Services
Whether you are upgrading from ProcessFlow Integrator or planning a new IPA roll-out, we can help. RPI’s certified consultants have expertise with a variety of Lawson/Infor and third party product integrations, and are available to support you throughout the entire process. We offer a range of Infor Process Automation services:
- Migration from ProcessFlow Integrator to IPA – We assist with converting current flows to IPA and integrating into the Landmark environment. RPI will also ensure your Smart Notes, Crystal Reports, and otherProcess Flow dependencies are updated during the transition.
- Approval Flow Development – Approval flows are essential to your Lawson system, and RPI’s team leverages its experience developing flows for invoices, requisitions, journal entries, personnel actions, and more to best accommodate your needs.
- Manual Task Automation – Going beyond the capabilities of Excel Upload Wizard, IPA can automate repetitive manual tasks. In a recent example, one of our clients saved hours of manual work by using a flow to identify and clear reconciliation messages that met certain criteria.
- Interfaces – IPA is an adept platform for building inbound and outbound interfaces. We can help you take advantage of the numerous integration technologies available such as JDBC, file access, message queueing, and web services. Look up data in Lawson with DME/AGS calls and direct database access. Built-in connectors for WebSphere TX, Cloverleaf, and ION provide powerful data transformation capabilities.
- Training – You get the most out of this powerful product when your staff is up-to-speed with all of IPA’s functionality. RPI will train your organization’s system administrators and developers on the practices best suited for your business. We also provide end-user training for roll-outs of requisition approval and other business objectives.
- Real-Time Support – Once IPA has been implemented, questions will arise. RPI’s consultants are available to troubleshoot any issues you may encounter.
- System Administration – Let us take on the burden of day-to-day tasks, such as maintaining an approval matrix and monitoring system health.
Our partnership with RPI Consultants helps us ensure customers can effectively use Lawson products to make their business processes simpler and more cost-effective.Brian SterrettLawson Software
RPI was flexible to work with our schedule and meet our specific needs. With their help we were ready to move forward with our upgrade.Tom FarryBon Secours Health Systems
One planning phone call and one follow-up call once our script was written and we were live! Responsive, Professional, Integrity that’s how I would describe RPI Consultants.Meg KobalterBarton Memorial Hospital
Our [ImageNow] launch was an immediate success. I have to say that after a few months of working with RPI, I wasn’t surprised.Craig Hopkins, Finance Implementation LeadSisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health Systems
We understood that we required a robust, customized solution. RPI not only had the expertise with ImageNow, they listened to our needs and helped make sure it was a success.Chris Tozier, Director, IT DepartmentInternational Speedway Corporation
RPI has more than just knowledge. The consultants I have worked with are personable and are leaders who will drive towards a more efficient solution. As a result, we are now recognizing a significant return on investment, with minimal impact to operations.Joel StaffordBon Secours Health System