Last year many organizations were forced to embrace software and technology that could enable teams suddenly working from home. Now in 2021, your teams are over the initial shock and your business has largely adapted to the realities of remote workforces and a higher reliance on technology.
However, the ability for your business to get “back to normal” – let alone back to competitive – depends largely on how quickly you can accelerate automation projects that make employees more efficient while reducing resource costs. Accounts Payable Automation is a relatively low-effort, high-return initiative that empowers employees to be more efficient and leverages existing software investments your ERP, CRM, ECM, and other Accounting Systems.
Watch this webinar on February 3rd to learn how you can accelerate Accounts Payable Automation this year and see immediate results by:
* Eliminating Manual Entry for Header/Footer and Invoice Coding
* Eliminate Coding, Routing, and Approval Errors
* Seamlessly Integrate Invoice Images & Data into your ERP or Accounting System
* Enable Employees to be more
* Effective Working-from-Home
* Eliminate Costs & Challenges Related to Disruption
Find the transcript of this webinar, and all our previously recorded webinars, online at www.rpic.com/knowledgebase.