If your organization has been live with OnBase for 18 months or longer, chances are you’ve already exceeded any initial estimates or expectations for database growth, content storage, and the number of users! At best, this could mean that your solutions are not performing optimally. At worst, it means you have larger issues coming down the road.
Regular Technical and Solution Health Checks are critical to the support and ongoing maintenance of your OnBase implementation. Health Checks help to measure and compare actual system usage to initial expectations, giving you the ability to proactively address concerns and reallocate resources before they cause significant technical and functional issues like downtime, loss of data, or other business interruptions. Contacting RPI for a health check today will help to ensure that:
- Software and industry-standard best practices are being utilized
- Databases are free from corruption and allocated the appropriate space
- Application server is properly configured and has allocated resources in line with best practices
- Application Agents are properly configured and allocated ideal resources
- Log files and import directories are being reviewed & utilized correctly
- Systems and processes are running at their maximum potential