Schedule a Meeting with RPI at Inforum 2017
Maximize your Investment in Inforum 2017: Meet with your Trusted Adviser
RPI at Inforum
You have made a substantial investment in the Infor Lawson product set and you are attending Inforum 2017 in New York City. Let RPI Consultants help maximize that investment by allowing you to spend time with the consulting firm you know and trust. You have seen our consultants at user group meetings, in our innovative webinars, and on-site, so now see them again in person! With over 20 RPIers in attendance, the expert that you need will be there and will be ready to answer all of your questions. Stop by our booth to visit with RPI, your trusted expert. Inforum 2017 will take place in New York City from July 10-12. Reserve your meeting with RPI by using the scheduler below.
Topics we Cover
Schedule a 30 or 60 minute meeting with RPI while at Inforum. Talk about specific topics or just sit down and have a general conversation with one of our consultants. Select from the topics below or design your own:
- HCM/HR/Payroll – Melissa Olson, Jackie Dudas, Matt Slazak, & team
- Financials – Cindi Brackins, Chris Gordon, & team
- Procurement/SCM – Stephanie Kowal & team
- Technology, Tools & Cloud or Infor Process Automation – Richard Stout & team
- Imaging Services – Geoff Lilienfeld & team
- Your Infor Lawson Roadmap & Strategy – Keith Wayland, Justin Braun, & team
- Design your own meeting – we will put the right people in place!
Schedule Your Meeting Below
We look forward to seeing you at Inforum 2017 and in the near future.
An RPI Partner’s Guide to NYC’s Hot Spots
RPI Partner and 20 year NYC native, Richard Leigh Stout along with his wife Teresa, offer their favorite things to do, see, and eat while at Inforum. Green markers are for destinations and red markers are for restaurants and bars. See the map below and click the attached RPI Inforum Visitor’s Guide above the video for a list of great things to do while in New York City.