Supporting and maintaining your Perceptive Content / ImageNow system can be resource and time intensive, especially for an IT/IS team supporting multiple business applications. Delayed service requests often end up as complaints from business users, making an already challenging situation worse.
This is why many organizations are turning to RPI Consultants for Perceptive Content Managed Services & Remote Administration. Turning over responsibilities for technical maintenance, end-user support, and system administration reduces your team’s workload and provides the added benefit of senior-level ImageNow experience.
Based on the needs of your organization, RPI Consultants can provide a combination of the following services:
- Database Performance & Growth Maintenance
- Object Storage Monitoring & Maintenance
- System Log Files & Performance Monitoring
- Application Configuration & Testing
- End-user Support & Troubleshooting
- iScript / eForm Support & Maintenance
- Managed Upgrades for LTRs and EPs