Unlock the Power of your People
If your employees represent the majority of your company value, then maximizing that value requires truly knowing your talent – with a solid TM solution, your organization can unlock the power of your people through more effective talent management. By leveraging integrated technology, you could put your organization in a prime position to tell your TM success stories.
Talent Management systems can improve employee satisfaction and performance, reduce time to hire, and organize benefits and compensation in one place.
Human Capital Management Product Suite
Explore the Following:
- Talent Acquisition will assist your organization in finding the most-skilled job seekers to fulfill your business’ needs by supporting the balance between the quality of hire and the speed of hiring. It will support a healthy on-boarding process that will provide you with a faster time-to-proficiency for your new hires.
- Performance, Goal and Compensation Management are the talent management components that can have a dramatic impact on revenue. A quality team member and how fast they can contribute to your success is critical, the ongoing performance of your team is the key barometer for your own personal evaluations by upper management and your peers. Goal alignment, frequent performance reviews and coaching, together with compensation and reward strategies are your main tools to drive performance. Why not do it right with this integrated tool set?
- Learning and Development is a key component for your organization’s leadership team. The ability to support growth and development is often reactionary, but can be proactive and designed more effectively with this module. Whatever the cause, organizations that can develop high-quality teams will increase adaptability and can effect better change.
- Succession Management and Career Development is a valuable investment for leaders to help manage their supply of successors – strong talent development efforts contribute talent across departments and geographies, enabling organizations to move rapidly to fill business needs as they arise.
- Self-Service will offer your internal resources the ability to be self-sufficient, and with automated processes, you can bet that departments will run leaner and more efficiently.
RPI Talent Management Experts
For innovative leaders, talent management has become the new business of business. Studies validate that this closer alignment drives performance, profit, and shareholder returns, while also fueling the careers of talent-focused leaders.
RPI works with your organization to decide the best practices to meet your business needs. Through implementation, training, and live support, RPI takes advantage of its resources to get you the most out of your TM solution. RPI offers a range of services, including:
- Vendor Selection – We are unbiased when it comes to vendor selection, with our knowledgeable experts we can help you choose the right solution for your business needs.
- Implementation – Our certified consultants ensure a timely and complete deployment of your TM software from start to finish. RPI will shape the program to best address your business needs and provide the most effective functionality.
- Training – TM provides the greatest impact when your organization is aware of all the software has to offer. RPI will provide end-user training to all employees, stressing the features most relevant to your business.
- Live Support – Troubleshooting problem areas is necessary for system effectiveness. As your company explores the new TM software, RPI is on-demand to provide all users with live support and resolve issues as they arise.
Our partnership with RPI Consultants helps us ensure customers can effectively use Lawson products to make their business processes simpler and more cost-effective.Brian SterrettLawson Software
RPI was flexible to work with our schedule and meet our specific needs. With their help we were ready to move forward with our upgrade.Tom FarryBon Secours Health Systems
One planning phone call and one follow-up call once our script was written and we were live! Responsive, Professional, Integrity that’s how I would describe RPI Consultants.Meg KobalterBarton Memorial Hospital
Our [ImageNow] launch was an immediate success. I have to say that after a few months of working with RPI, I wasn’t surprised.Craig Hopkins, Finance Implementation LeadSisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health Systems
We understood that we required a robust, customized solution. RPI not only had the expertise with ImageNow, they listened to our needs and helped make sure it was a success.Chris Tozier, Director, IT DepartmentInternational Speedway Corporation
RPI has more than just knowledge. The consultants I have worked with are personable and are leaders who will drive towards a more efficient solution. As a result, we are now recognizing a significant return on investment, with minimal impact to operations.Joel StaffordBon Secours Health System