What is RPI’s HCM Summit?
The RPI HCM Summit is a collaborative, educational, and networking event designed for HR professionals in the Infor HCM market or looking at Infor HCM. Together with your peers, you can share lessons learned, techniques and success stories to bring transformative change to your organization. Participants will come away with proven ideas they can take back to their teams as well as the latest in industry trends and products.
The RPI HCM Summit will offer:
- Keynote presentation on HR Automation and taking it to the next level
- 3 Infor presentations on HCM, Multi-Tenant Payroll, and Innovation
- 2 HR Industry presentations on Communications and On-Boarding
- 5+Client Led presentations on implementing, overcoming challenges, and how they effected transformational change
- 2 Open Panel Sessions to discuss trends in HR
- 4 opportunities to review and poke around in a CloudSuite HCM v11 Sandbox to see what is coming and get a closer look – RPI’s Show & Tell
- 2 optional “Power Training” sessions on tools Configuration Console and Transition Management on Monday afternoon
- Multiple opportunities to network and collaborate with fellow HR professionals using the same products as you do.
Early Bird Registration through June 14th
Registration after June 14
Skye Duckett | CHRO | Atlanta Public Schools
Skye’s passion lies in improving HR processes and team environments via technological innovation. She successfully led transformative efforts at school sys-tems in Texas, before taking on one of the largest public school turnaround efforts in the nation in Atlanta, GA.
Amy Ihlen | Sr. Dir. of Product Mangement | Infor
Responsible for Infor’s CloudSuite HCM portfolio of solutions, Amy and her team of product management professionals work closely with clients across all industries to define market requirements and solution delivery for Human Capital Management.
Marcus Mossberger | Global HCM Strategy | Infor
Marcus focuses on helping Infor clients develop and execute their people-centered strategies via digital platforms and leading organizational design practices. This entails extensive discovery and collaboration with clients to develop long-term strategic roadmaps with demonstrable ROI.
The summit will be fun, informative, and useful with the opportunity to see the city of Baltimore through a different lens. Tuesday night we will attend an Orioles baseball game as they play the Washington Nationals at beautiful Camden Yards. On Monday night we will teach everyone how to properly pick crabs in a Baltimore style crab feast. For those arriving early enough there will be Power Training around Infor CloudSuite HCM products/tools of interest!