Lawson Business Intelligence
Serve Your Customers Better
Make the most of your investment by delivering the right information to the right people at the right time, empowering your staff to make informed decisions, to act proactively, and to serve your customers better.
Upgrade to LBI Version 10
RPI leverages its resources to best assist clients with upgrades to solutions such as Lawson Business Intelligence 10.
The following are some of the new features of LBI 10:
- Internet Explorer 9 support
- Meta-reporting available for enhanced document auditing
- ViewPoint now offered as a standalone, outside of Smart Office
- FusionCharts replaces Lawson ChartFX as new charting library
- Release of LBI Infocenter is substituted for Scorecard
- Backend versioning is offered, allowing access to past reports
- Online and offline bursting, via Smart Notifications
How can RPI help?
With years of business process optimization experience under our belts, RPI knows the value of good information. The right data to the right people at the right time – every dashboard, report, and smart note we design adheres to this tenet. And we know how to keep it simple and avoid “notification fatigue”.
- Process Flow – From workflow approval routing to daily interfaces, RPI can offer support and development.
- Crystal Reports – Reports are meaningless if your staff fails to read or understand them. Our Crystal Reports experts provide development support and help you burst content to your end-user community.
- Dashboards – Our team understands that effective dashboards take a holistic view of how transactions flow across the system, highlighting where more attention is warranted. We can help you improve productivity with quick access to information by customizing presentation and content that caters to individuals at all levels of the organization, from Managers to Executives.
- Smart Notifications – If your information arrives late, the opportunity is lost. Catch problems and act before your customer notices an issue by leveraging the latest bursting and smart notification technologies.
- Metrics – RPI can help you to determine the optimal metrics to track your organization’s success based on industry benchmarks.
- Installation and Upgrade – Our certified technology consultants cover your LBI deployment from end to end, ensuring a rapid and successful implementation.
About Lawson Business Intelligence
Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI) is Lawson’s organization-wide reporting suite. Components include Framework Services, Reporting Services, Smart Notifications, and Scorecard. Reporting Services is powered by Crystal Reports.
Actionable reports, tailored to each person’s specific needs and job function, are “burst” to users, delivering critical information. Help decision makers focus on the important facts by delivering a report customized to their specific area. Develop one overall financial report and let managers explore only within their own accounting unit.
Proactive e-mail notifications with links help you find fast solutions to problems that occur during the normal course of business. Smart Notes help bring critical time-sensitive information to the forefront by appearing in e-mail inboxes, instead of waiting for users to view a report. Fast-track a high priority payment, or expand on the built-in Process Flow notifications, such as escalating an in basket when several items have been waiting a day or more.
Quickly identifies problems so you can respond. Dashboards can be customized with charts, notes, comments, even color-coded “traffic light” alerts that highlight critical events and metrics to help manage corporate objectives. And you can access more detail with a click of a mouse. Let employees work smarter, not harder, by brining key information from many screens together on one page. Simplifying the process of information gathering reduces training time so new staff can ramp up in no time.
Data From Many Sources, Not Just Lawson
Lawson may be your ERP system, but it’s not your only system. LBI can crunch data from any database to power reports, dashboards, and smart notes. You can even combine data elements from multiple systems.
Our partnership with RPI Consultants helps us ensure customers can effectively use Lawson products to make their business processes simpler and more cost-effective.Brian SterrettLawson Software
RPI was flexible to work with our schedule and meet our specific needs. With their help we were ready to move forward with our upgrade.Tom FarryBon Secours Health Systems
One planning phone call and one follow-up call once our script was written and we were live! Responsive, Professional, Integrity that’s how I would describe RPI Consultants.Meg KobalterBarton Memorial Hospital
Our [ImageNow] launch was an immediate success. I have to say that after a few months of working with RPI, I wasn’t surprised.Craig Hopkins, Finance Implementation LeadSisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health Systems
We understood that we required a robust, customized solution. RPI not only had the expertise with ImageNow, they listened to our needs and helped make sure it was a success.Chris Tozier, Director, IT DepartmentInternational Speedway Corporation
RPI has more than just knowledge. The consultants I have worked with are personable and are leaders who will drive towards a more efficient solution. As a result, we are now recognizing a significant return on investment, with minimal impact to operations.Joel StaffordBon Secours Health System